PALEOVENTURES is currenting offering outdoor events for small teams of 12 or less. All COVID-19 protocols of social distancing, facial coverings and sanitizing will be strictly followed throughout the event. The agenda will be a tailored version of our Corporate Wilderness Package.
At this time, we are not offering the Indoor-Outdoor or the Advanced Wilderness package but will resume when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
For more information, please click here or phone me at 925-899-0809.
Thanks and stay well!
Options for supporting your teams virtually in 2021
- New Manager or New Team member assimilation; A facilitated process for quickly integrating a new person into your team – particularly important now that day to day contact is limited or non-existent.
- Meet Your Mates; A choreographed use of breakout rooms for small group and one on one discussions with teammates to help know, support and help one another.
- Managing a Remote Team: Guidelines and skills for managers challenged with keeping a team connected, motivated and productive while working remotely.
- Sub-arctic Survival; An exercise in critical thinking and decision making where teams compete to make choices that most closely align to those of the experts. Debrief discussion focuses on key skills for effective decision making in the
- In-Home Scavenger Hunt; A fast paced activity for a quick hour of shared fun, laughter and exercise.
- Mini–teambuilding; A short and fun facilitated exercise which can be used to combat Zoom Fatigue as part of a longer meeting. (10-15 minutes).
- Wilderness Survival Skills ; Guidelines for wilderness survival and sharing of participants’ intense outdoor experiences and lessons learned.
- Off the Road On The Way to Tahoe; An opportunity to work together as team members share survival knowledge as they make a plan for 72hr survival using only the resources they have in their car TODAY.